Now in its second generation, the series K2P Powered Iris Valves have been specifically designed for automatic and remote applications, complimenting the popular manual versions.
The K2P has been developed for applications requiring a high level of hygiene and superb material flow control. This new Mucon Series K product range utilises patented design features and moulded diaphragm technology already employed throughout the K-Valve range.
Mucon design engineers have taken great care to balance the requirements of quick disconnect, quick cleaning and hygienic design with the need for reliability and control system integration. This unique combination has resulted in a quantum leap in Iris valve technology.
- All body parts are manufactured from 316 stainless steel as standard.
- Aluminium internal Control Ring with stainless steel bearing and clamp rings
- White ABS Sensor Cover
- White moulded diaphragms of Natural Rubber, EPDM and Silicone are all manufactured from FDA approved materials.
- Body seal in FDA approved silicone rubber
- All fixings and fastenings are produced from 316L stainless steel